1- I dont know if this is included: You shouldnt miss the Topkapi and Dolmabahce Palace and the district around called Ortakoy.It is famous for its lovely cafes which are situated right by the famous Bogazici bridge.
2-At night be careful (watch out your belongings) around the Beyoglu-Taksim district as it is a very lively and crowded long street. There are loads of good bars-pubs-cafes. Our favorite was the Café called ADA. If you walk by that street I am sure you will see it cause it is huge. They have great vegeterian menu. And my suggestion is to try different sorts of Pasta.
We Turks could make delicious pasta as well :)
I have to warn you, If you stay around the HAGIA Sofia area, I am afraid the vegeterian food might be very hard to find as the area is highly traditional, but within the Turkish/Ottoman cousine we have nice warm mixed vegetable-dishes presented at the window-side of the restaurants. Check them out, If I tell you the names of the vegi dishes in Turkish you will not understand nor will you remember :)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten